Hi Julian,

a strong +1 for keeping it here. For the raw socket stuff I think I had even
added the "raw-socket" module to "utils" which should become a netty transport
you could use outside of PLC4X.
And then a "plc4j-protocol-driver-base-raw-socket" which sort of is the glue to
bring that module into our world.
I think the directory structure could use some cleaning up, but how about doing
it that way for the serial stuff ...

Create the PLC4X agnostic library in "utlils" and update the existing
plc4j-protocol-driver-base-serial module to use that.

Of course, if an external project wants to use it, they can and it's a little
group-id fame for Toddy.

Chris