Yes,

./systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/ack/ Acknowledge2ConsumersTest.java ./systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/ack/ AcknowledgeOnMessageTest.java ./systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/ack/ AcknowledgeAfterFailoverOnMessageTest.java ./systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/ack/ AcknowledgeTest.java ./systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/unit/ack/ AcknowledgeAfterFailoverTest.java

The AcknowledgeTest class has a test called 'testNoAck' which exercises this mode, and all the other classes extend this. This is how I both discovered and confirmed the fix for the regression.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;
-- http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ? edinburgh : +44 7582 293 255 ;