Great Om!,

we can create the post as drafts and a shared calendar. As people ends his
post, we can schedule for the right day of publication (2 weeks per post).

I'll be creating a calendar and sharing with you all.

Anyone out there that wants to share something like this can join this
thread and talk about it. I think we don't want to close this effort only
to royale team members

thanks!