Hi Olaf

> >I'd like to read thoughts from others in the team.
>
> This is a really good idea, Carlos!
> If I understand you right you'd like to say that we want to publish a post
> every two weeks and because we're about 10 to 15 people who will contribute
> this means that anybody of us has to write an article approx every 6
> months?!
> And you want us to manage the scheduling of the blog posts by using the
> google calendar?

That's right! I think if we all participate will 10-11, and about 6 months
between repeat author.
Maybe, as examples are very easy to do we can talk more later if we do this
each week...we'll see as we develop it right?

> >Below the source code, we should have the result displayed in an iframe.
> +1
>
> Another suggestion:
> Peter de Haan posts always contain some simple explanations.
> Regarding the "Hello world" post, I think it would be interesting for
> people
> to learn something about the code, e.g. for what is
> "js:SimpleCSSValuesImpl", "js:initialView" and "js:View" needed.
> Maybe it makes sense to link something to the docs or to add some simple
> explanation?

That's a very good idea. I'll try to update the hello world with this
suggestions :)