Hi Alex,

please write me offline and let me know what email account you prefer to
change it.

About scheduling: I think we have lots of time between one post and another
(around 6 months), and people can make more than one if they want. Or make
one to post, and few days make another if they want. Posts will be drafts
and can be published when we want (taking into account our schedule)
About contributors, I already said that others outside the team can post as
well, so that option is open.
But as well, I like your idea of asking here if we need to post something.
As well, maybe some weeks we could stop publishing. I think we must take
this with some schedule to guide us, but as an OS project, we are ready to
postpone it if we need it.

About what to write. We are all day working with Royale. Know many things
about how things are done. Here we want to share tips, few lines of code
that shows something running that is simple. For example, some days ago,
Peter post a mail on how to make absolute positioning with and without
scrolling. That was two snippets of code. I think that fits. perfecly.

Is the same Peter Dehaan did with blog flex examples. And that makes people
trying to start with royale more ready to learn and use it.