Carlos:

Looks great. In the code snippets that appear with the examples, it would be good to make it as easy as possible for people to copy and paste the code into their own project so they can try it out. Right now it's too easy to end up copying the line numbers shown next to the sample code.

Suggest applying "user-select: none" CSS property [1] to the "line-numbers" class.

Thanks for your hard work on this.
Jason

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/user-select