There’s some edge cases which seem problematic. One example:
ComboBoxBiew has the following:
            input = new TextInput();
            input.className = "ComboBoxTextInput";

            button = new TextButton();
            button.className = "opt_org-apache.royale-html-ComboBox_Button";

Input and button are both external to the view class, but are managed by the
view class. On the other hand, there is a chance that the user might wan to
style them. I’m not sure whether className or typeNames is more appropriate
here…

Harbs