A bit more on point 1. and let's take for the example simple Button. We
have some styles for Button in Basic.css. MDL Button extends TextButton -
some styles naturally has been added from default.css.

If I create theme I should achieve that my theme classes will override
default.css Button styles and I should be good yes ?

Am I understand it correctly ?
Thanks, Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki