You did merge vivid compiler changes or also changes from asjs repository.

As for my work on MDL. I ended up with something like that [1]. The
question now how to propagate that code ? This is code for the component
which manipulates classList. Should I create some parent class ? General/
for MDL only, or Bead which will be included into such classes ?
Theoretically bead could listen for initComplete.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/1dy2

Thanks,
Piotr

--