IMO, we need Royale to work on IE11.  It does not mean that Jewel must
work on IE11, but it would be nice if some theme did, other than Basic.

It turns out that my colleagues can't be sure of their data since IE was
mostly being used for intranet apps in large enterprises, but I think IE
is being kept around for those large enterprises who are leveraging the
"plug-in" capabilities of IE.  And I believe that Royale can be attractive
to those enterprises.

There is a difference between browsers that folks use for browsing the web
and the app that is used in a mission critical app for the front end.  I
think MS is saying to use Edge for the first case, but IE is going to be
around for many more years for the second case.

Does MDL and Bootstrap work on IE?  If so, if you can spend a day figuring
out why IE11 doesn't work and come up with a simpler variant that does
work, I think that would benefit Royale.

My 2 cents,
-Alex