Hi Carlos,

I think you missed my point and main question.  The question is: Does MDL
and Bootstrap support IE?  If so, then they have found a way to customize
Button.  Seems like we should be able to do the same, but maybe it won't
be the Jewel theme.  It might be something else, maybe folks who need IE
should just use our MDL support.

The point is that IE probably has MS support through 2025.  It will likely
fade to insignificant numbers among folks who get to choose which browser
they want to use.  But IE is likely going to live on through 2025 as a
"terminal" for enterprise mission critical applications.  Otherwise, I
think MS would have already announced a true phase out of IE.  IMO, Royale
cannot ignore the "terminal" apps.  That is where Flex was winning back in
the Adobe days.  Getting a big enterprise Adobe Flex customer who still
has a Flex app to use Royale in IE would be a huge win for Royale.  But
again, it doesn't have to be Jewel.  But it might be nice if it looked
better than just Basic components.

My 2 cents,
-Alex