Hi Alex,

I think is better to show you IE11 rendering [1]

I think the image is self explanatory. I didn't analyze it already, maybe
is some huge problem that makes it totally broken, but if not, if I need to
have a complete rendering only for IE11 for each control and component we
have, I think simply doesn't worth it.

I don't want to give up with this already, maybe we can find some easy way
to deal with this, but I want to comment it here so we can have it in mind.

Depending of the effort implied, other variables to have in mind is the
scope of this browser over time. We have deprecated already IE8, IE9 and
IE10, one for year (more or less). If things makes IE11 be almost in no use
in a year, spend lots of time to get that concrete version of IE working
will be a huge waste of time.

Let's analyze more the situation and I'm sure the right way to proceed will
emerge in some days...

Thanks

[1] https://snag.gy/dOgomt.jpg