Hi,

yesterday I was looking how to minify CSS in js-release. I put all the
wiring so we can process the final CSS js-release version. To see is
working I just put a basic break line removal, but this needs to be a full
CSS minification.

in Java I see all people use YUI compressor [1]. This library has BSD
license [2].
How BSD license relates to this Apache project? can we use that code or is
forbidden to us?

If we can use it, problem solved and we can just add this dependency to the
project to have a full css minifcation on release CSS
In case we can't use it, what could we do? should we code our own? this
seems something out of scope for us.

The issue is this [3]

Let me know what's your thoughts on this

thanks

[1] http://yui.github.io/yuicompressor/css.html
[2] https://github.com/yui/yuicompressor/blob/master/LICENSE.TXT
[3] CSS file must be minified in js-release
<https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/issues/39>

<https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/issues/39>--