If you use Jewel Theme yes. If we get it minified, 22k. But that's for non
flat theme. Expect flat to be less (not have numbers now)

But you always can create your own theme. It's the greatness of jewel, you
don't have to go with the look I'm designing.

In the other hand I think 31 or 22 k is not a great number. I expect easy
be 100-150k for the full set.