Hi

I think we can take another approach. Since I'm finding that half of Jewel
components are not extending basic components for one reason or another,
maybe a good option would be:

1.- Left UIBase untouched

2.- Make JewelUIBase that extends UIBase, and introduced that code

3.- Refactor Jewel components to use JewelUIBase

In this way Basic, and other sets will remain untouched and not affected by
this change

Let me know what do you think about it.

Thanks