Hi Alex,

No, I'm not talking about JewelUIBase. If you do 1), then I'll use that,
What I say is if you think Jewel Button and the rest of components, should
extend directly UIBase (and copy paste functionality of the counterpart
component in Basic if apply), or extend the Basic counterpart.
I'm for making all Jewel components extends directly UIBase

My question is if you share the same concept

thanks