It might be that we decide that DataGroup does belong in Core with a “core”
package path, but I don’t even think there’s a list of classes which were
changed. Maybe there are too many. Maybe there are others which should be
changed. Maybe we’ll decide that it’s not worth it to change any. I don’t know.

Changing package paths is not something we should do lightly, and if we do make
changes, it should only happen in a single release and all changes should be
carefully considered. There has not been nearly enough discussion on that yet.

Thanks,
Harbs