Hi,

> We are at the point where people are using Royale in production. While we can
> make breaking changes if they are warranted, they should be kept to an
> absolute minimum and be carefully considered and well documented if we do.

There has been many previous breaking changes that broke the application I was
working on and some more major than this and cost me a lot of time to fix.
Until you make it version 1.0 I think people will expect that some things may
break with a new version. So why should this be an exception to what has
happened before? Saying that however, what would be good to see is to provide
guidance to what users need to change so their app works with any changes /
backward compatibility issues.

Thanks,
Justin