Hi,

I have some experience in convincing management people that are not
technical involved, so I think I'd share my thoughts on this to see if this
help you.
Since 2 weeks is no time, but is clear that going the React/Angular route
will be equal or greater time, you must take a strategy, more over taking
into account that this king of "measurement" are not targeting the real
work/world.

So my bet will be to take something that "markets" the Royale path. Take
into account that here you must think more as a "seller" that a
"programmer". And you want to show something cool that makes the management
be confident with your proposal.

In this case, you can take JewelExample as a starting point (take a look at
the video in this tweet to see what you get for free [1])

1.- Make a copy/paste of this project and rebrand it with a theme color
that is as close as the colors in your app (there's 12 themes for you to
choose and even you can compile your own).
2.- Change the logo for yours.
3.- Change Navigation data provider to hard coded options that match your
app
4.- make one or two screens *only* that matches your actual app. This
should not be anything that work 100% even, 30%... just should show a good
looking screen that have most of the controls (lists, buttons, text
inputs....) that shows that the project can be done.

Last, take into account that this is a POC or draft app that will show the
potential of Apache Royale, but it's not something you'll be using far
beyond the meeting. It's just a "marketing tool". Then if management
approves, will be time to take the right path, measure times and go plan
something real.

I save some projects going this route, don't know if can apply to your
case, but think I can share so you can evaluate this idea.

Good Luck! :)

[1] https://twitter.com/carlosrovira/status/1016613483255947264