But, why is not working for you?
Maybe you should give more info
in the other hand. Start with 1 AS file, then keep adding and check the
progress of your compilation.
Maybe you have some dependences on flash/flex that you don't know are
there, or something else...

For example in my AS3 POJOS I have ArrayCollection dependences, I need to
change those to royale ArrayList...