HI Piotr,

sorry about that, I can't never imagine that a normal var in maven (i.e:
${someVar}), would break something else in the other side of the world
(i.e: lexUnit test).
It's like if we insert a private var someVar:String in AS3 and this break a
build.

This one is very difficult, and I think something is not ok there. My bet
is that ${} tokens are ok, and FlexUnit are using it in a bad way (since is
code, and that code can be instructed to read ${} instead {}

Anyway is not important right now, but will be after release and will need
to find a solution

Thanks