Royale ASDoc is a Royale app.  The code is in examples/royale/ASDoc.

There are two main config files:

src/main/config/asdoc-js-config.xml
src/main/config/asdoc-swf-config.xml

The source paths need to be updated to include Jewel and any other swcs.

Basic is for smallest, fastest, PAYG
Express bundles common patterns at expense of PAYG
Jewel is a great off-the-shelf look and feel and is less concerned about small
and fast
MXRoyale/MXSpark emulate Flex
MaterialDesignLite wraps MaterialDesignLite
CreateJS, Flat, JQuery, and some others are POCs that wrap existing JS
frameworks.

HTH,
-Alex