Hi,

since people coming would want to know about sets ready to use, I'd only
list complete ones, that for me are:

- Basic is for smallest, fastest, PAYG
- Jewel is a great off-the-shelf look and feel and is less concerned about
small and fast
- MXRoyale/MXSpark emulate Flex
- MaterialDesignLite wraps MaterialDesignLite

Those are experiments or only have a few components. Are not usable, but
goods experiments for others that come to learn or to probe some concepts
in Royale. Eventually people could come and continue/complete that work. So
I'll put all those in the same point to name it but to avoid confusion to
new comers.

- Express bundles common patterns at expense of PAYG
- CreateJS, Flat, JQuery, and some others are POCs that wrap existing JS
frameworks

Just my 2...