Hi all,

This is a call for a releasing Apache S2Graph 0.1.0-incubating, release
candidate 4.
This is the first release of S2Graph.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/s2graph/0.1.0-incubating-RC4/

The tag to be voted upon is v0.1.0-incubating-rc4:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s2graph.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.1.0-incubating-rc4

The release hash is c50d43a06a2044320c4e695b487fe5ee3fc48f91:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s2graph.git;a=commit;h=c50d43a06a2044320c4e695b487fe5ee3fc48f91

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/s2graph/KEYS

Once download source, please look into README.md to build from source.

There are 3 issues has been resolved since RC3.

1. Added missing license headers on files (S2GRAPH-113, S2GRAPH-114).
2. Add more committer's public keys on KEYS file (S2GRAPH-110).

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try to
close it Sunday September 25 if we have sufficient votes.

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as 0.1.0
[ ] +0 no opinion

Thanks,