+1 (non-binding)

I tried RC4 on ubuntu 14.04, SBT 0.13.9, SCALA 2.11.7, OpenJDK 1.8.0_91.

I checked followings.

1. Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
2. Release consists of source code only, no binaries
3. DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating", top level NOTICE
and LICENSE files.
4. Check license header on files.
5. Test if I can run `bin/example.sh` after build.

Thanks.