Hi deawon.

Thanks for bringing this issue up.

I agree with your suggestions since I got pretty frustrated when I was
working on S2GRAPH-243(I modify one line of code and had to re-package
project since dev mode on s2rest_play is not working because of classpath
issue).

I am more than happy to work on this since the current dev environment has
been broken.