+1 on deprecate unnecessary routes.
About 'WithWait' postfix, I think we should make routes with `WithWait`
postfix as the default and deprecate others, so for example, only
leave `/graphs/edges/insert`
and replace use `/graphs/edges/insertWithWait` implementation in there.

Anyway, the list looks pretty long. Why don't we split list to groups, and
let any volunteers like me to work on this.