Thanks for getting involved in the discussion Woonsan.

@deawon, can you please create the Jira issue for this?

By the way, I merged S2GRAPH-246(integration of documents into S2Graph
project) into master yesterday, so I think we are ready to work on this.
What if we move the APIs one by one and document them together?

Since we have to go through the full list of APIs, I think it is a good
time to document them also.