Hello Siddhesh

Thanks for the update, I think that this summary pane is very helpful
for having a quick look at the main metadata before to dig in the
details if the user wishes to.

Le 31/07/2017 à 19:07, Siddhesh Rane a écrit :

> For the name of reference system I'm using
> ReferenceSystem.getName().toString() but it may not always return a
> proper name like what you can see in the tree table view reference
> system info section.

Could you give an example? If a ReferenceSystem.getName() does not
return a proper value, it may be an issue to investigate.

> Secondly axis dimensions have not yet been added. In one file I have,
> there are two spatial representation info sections with two axis
> dimension properties each. Would you prefer to see them grouped in the
> separately or all together in the table, though the order is
> guaranteed to be maintained?

I propose that the summary panel shows only the "main" spatial
representation info, with a note saying that more spatial representation
info are available. Users would switch to the details view if (s)he
wants to see those other spatial representation info.

The "main" spatial representation info could be defined as the largest
one. We could compute that as the product of all "size" values (i.e.
compute the number of cells in the grid), and select the spatial
representation info having the largest result.

> I have added an fxml screenshot for the CRSEditor. I have also added
> an area description and bounding box view. Do comment on the format
> and any changes.

It may be useful to have the semi-major and semi-minor fields disposed
vertically, since it make easier to visually compare their numerical value.

The "Bounding Box" and "Area" field could be collectively be named
"Domain of validity". Both provides the same information, but in
different way.

    Regards,

        Martin