Hi John,

Please help us understand why you think that Slider community did not "follow
the incubator policies around sub-projects". We initiated discussions and
voting in the Slider community first. We took the discussion and voting to the
Hadoop community next and got blessings from all quarters. Can you kindly point
us to the steps you think we did not follow?

-Gour