HI

There is a Sling Feature Starter
(https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart
<https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart>) as well as a
Maven Plugin that provides the ability to launch the Sling Feature Starter as a
Maven Goal (https://github.com/apache/sling-kickstart-maven-plugin
<https://github.com/apache/sling-kickstart-maven-plugin>).

That said we can add the support for Feature Archives to prevent the downloads
of all the features during launch but we should support both approaches as the
download path allows to run the latest.

Cheers - Andy