Good idea, we could make this a default directory that the launcher uses to find feature files and archives - if not specified.

Regards
Carsten

On 25.03.2020 14:37, Konrad Windszus wrote:

In any case, we should probably add support to the feature launcher to launch
feature archives directly - regardless of what we do with the starter. That's a
minor addition to the launcher rounding up our tooling story about features.

What about a default lookup path for local feature archives?
That way just placing starter feature archive in the right folder would allow
starting it with a double click on the feature-launcher jar.

Konrad

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziege...@apache.org