Just FYI Taylor I just merged in 3 JIRA to the master branch and will
probably merge in the fix for the UI that Govind mentioned, but all of them
would be okay to go into 2.0.0 as well.  Since this RC looks like it is not
going to pass if you want to move the tag up on the master branch, that
would be fine, once we have the fixes in.

Thanks,

Bobby