Hello,

They can still use the web services - just takes a little bit more effort
since they have to find and configure them themselves. I guess this is what
the biocat perspective brings to the table. I think it is safer to move it
to extras for the time being rather than spending effort on chasing down
the provenance of some files.

Cheers,

Ian