Done - (but using git rm instead of git subtree)

Now moved out to:

https://github.com/taverna-extras/taverna-perspective-biocatalogue

I changed the package name and groupId to
io.github.tavernaextras.biocatalogue just in case.

I also removed anything biocatalogue from taverna-workbench/NOTICE

Thanks for the help, everyone!