Hi All,

At a high level, is there a desire to start supporting more "EE" like specs
such as CDI, JAX-RS, JPA, etc?

Completely understood if the answer is "depends."  I suspect it would depend on
if the code is clean and light in Tomcat spirit.

I write this not from the perspective of "let's move a bunch of TomEE code into
Tomcat", but more of "let's write cleaner newer code in Tomcat and retire
equivalent TomEE code."

That's not a specific proposal, just curious if appetite has developed in
recent years to entertain tip-toeing beyond the same set of specs.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins