Hmm,

what does hurt letting them having their own repo? I see the benefit to
release them more easily and let them have their own lifecycle. I also see
the drawback of all the tomee project if we put them as submodules. However
I fail to see what would be the advantages in this last case. What do I
miss?

Side note: agree to put them on the same website for now, probably a
subspace to not mix EE/Server/RAR stuff but as TomEE we have a single entry
point which is tomee.apache.org.

Romain Manni-Bucau