side note: we don't need to go through asf@incubator here, the vote passed
and the project can be imported as soon as the repos are created by infra.
The only thing to take care (and a lot) is to make clear tomitribe gives
(donates) this code to asf. A public message on a list is generally good
and a commit done by a tomitribe member are enough in general.

In other words: let just that happen :)

Romain Manni-Bucau