On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:38 PM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Le 18 mars 2018 21:29, "David Blevins" <david.blev...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> > On Mar 18, 2018, at 12:43 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > 1. code will be at geronimo - whatever happens at tomee
>
> As far as I understand the topic is still open and no git repos have been
> created anywhere yet, is that right?
>

> Yes
>

> Is there anyone on the Geronimo side who would be open to collaborating on
> a reusable JWT library under the TomEE project for a change?  Something not
> branded tomee or geronimo.
>

> This is what was proposed to be created @g which is just an umbrella, no
> more a project delivery by itself.
>
> Are you against/-1ing g-jwt-auth?

As mentioned elsewhere in the thread, I am against bringing something in
geronimo that is TomEE specific.  I haven't looked at the code (as far as I
can tell, nothing is linked in this thread so I have no idea if code even
exists) but based on what I've seen with implementing JWT it's closely tied
to your container.  So I don't believe its a good fit.

Why is your preference to bring this into geronimo?