Officially closing the vote.  Thanks for the patience everyone.  As mentioned
in the other vote, this one needed some good discussion and a bit of extra time.

+1s
Andy Gumbrecht
David Blevins
Ivan Junckes Filho
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Thiago Veronezi

+0
Rudy De Busscher

-1s
Mark Struberg
Romain Manni-Bucau

This was intended as a non-technical vote, so I've registered Mark's -1 as he
intended it.  Thanks, Mark, for the clarification.  Matthew, you didn't vote,
your participation was quite high -- thank you!  You're more then welcome to
vote, sir :)

This was a consensus vote to see if there was will keep working on the JWT code
here and see if it could be made reusable.  We didn't really need this vote to
accomplish anything other than to see where people's heads are at and make sure
we're communicating with each other clearly.

It does seem over all that the desire is to take a couple more steps.  This
vote did not address where the code should live in its final state.  We don't
really know how reusable anything will be.

I'd probably expect us to take a few more steps, see how things look and come
back to the "where" topic.

-David