Le 10 avr. 2018 05:23, "David Blevins" <david.blev...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Officially closing the vote.  Thanks for the patience everyone.  As
mentioned in the other vote, this one needed some good discussion and a bit
of extra time.

+1s
Andy Gumbrecht
David Blevins
Ivan Junckes Filho
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Thiago Veronezi

+0
Rudy De Busscher

-1s
Mark Struberg
Romain Manni-Bucau

This was intended as a non-technical vote, so I've registered Mark's -1 as
he intended it.  Thanks, Mark, for the clarification.  Matthew, you didn't
vote, your participation was quite high -- thank you!  You're more then
welcome to vote, sir :)

This was a consensus vote to see if there was will keep working on the JWT
code here and see if it could be made reusable.  We didn't really need this
vote to accomplish anything other than to see where people's heads are at
and make sure we're communicating with each other clearly.

It does seem over all that the desire is to take a couple more steps.  This
vote did not address where the code should live in its final state.  We
don't really know how reusable anything will be.

...it has been mention 3 times the code IS reusable and should just be a
lib. It was codes this exact way so no ambiguity here.

I'd probably expect us to take a few more steps, see how things look and
come back to the "where" topic.

-David

> On Mar 18, 2018, at 5:02 PM, David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The vote for merging PR 123 does not address community will on what to do
with the code beyond merging it.  One can realistically vote +1 to merge
the code, but then desire to see the code cleaned up and moved elsewhere.
One can realistically desire seeing an attempt to clean up the code to find
what is reusable and may wish to withhold a final decision until we see how
fruitful such a module would be.

> Out of respect for people who may not know exactly how they feel (TomEE
or Geronimo), this is a vote for the latter.

> Vote: Should we attempt to extract code from the JWT PR to see what is
reusable and how successful such a jar would be?

> +1 Let's give it a shot here
> +-0
> -1 Let's do this elsewhere
>
> If the vote is +1 to attempt an extraction of reusable code here, final
conclusion of if that extraction is worth it or where it should live is not
being voted on.  People are welcome to decide differently based on the
results of the exercise.