I've reviewed ZOOKEEPER-2044 pull request and added few comments. I hope
this will be committed soon.

I'm planning to keep the CHANGE.txt file for this release. But, not
updating the commit history considering that git revision can be used as a
reference. Please see my comment https://goo.gl/wu5V2M in ZOOKEEPER-2672
jira.

Sometime back, I've filtered the issues which was marked for 3.4.10 and
moved out these to 3.4.11 release.

Thanks,
Rakesh