Hello Community,

I have done some research and updated the design doc with additional info
on the Authentication and Authorization for the Admin API. The highlights
are

   1. Different auth schemes including digest, x509 and IP will be supported
   2. Supporting the SASL scheme is not in scope because the HTTP(s)
   protocol doesn’t support and work well with SASL.

I would like to see if anyone has any feedback or input on the above.

Thanks,

Li