Hello,

Sorry it took a while to get back on this. Thanks Patrick for the
suggestion.

Here is the design doc on google doc. Anyone with the link should be able
to comment on it. Looking forward to more comments and discussions.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UHf07ZnPi_Kyos7-DRnANmkuhv1BILNGJanZkBv12WA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Li