On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 9:23 PM Li Wang <li4w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the inputs, Patrick. They are very valuable.
>
> I have similar thoughts on some of them as I worked on the feature. I will
> respond to them in the JIRA ticket.

sg. I noticed later on that the PR on gh has links to other reference
material, etc... Perhaps you can update the JIRA to "link" to that
material? EOD whatever material content is there, much of it should be
added to the release docs. That said, having insight on eg a design
doc/design decisions is also helpful for folks that want to dig deeper both
during, and after, the feature lands. The JIRA ticket (epic?) is typically
our central source for this, which is why I'm asking. I've found that
having the design doc be a "living doc" (eg google docs during the initial
stages of development) is also helpful wrt capturing feedback. I can do it
through jira/email but it's hard to capture/reference context. This is a
big feature set, otw I wouldn't mention. :-)

Patrick