Pavel Raiskup wrote:

> On Friday, October 28, 2016 12:17:13 AM CET Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Users should be using a stable release, not Rawhide. Rawhide is for doing
>> development, it is not meant to be used.
>
> There's hidden potential, then.  I would say your statement is way too
> strict anyway :), aren't you Rawhide user too?

No. At most I fire it up in a VM to test something quickly. I use stable
releases only, and I'm happy if I manage to upgrade before EOL. There is no
way I would use Rawhide for daily work. Not even for developing software for
Rawhide. It is just too unstable.

> Apropos more users on Rawhide (users seking for rolling updates) would
> mean more Fedora users and that could acetually speed up the
> development..?

Rawhide is really not what you are looking for if you are looking for a
rolling release distro, because Rawhide is a rolling unrelease. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler