Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Cons:
> - it's a free-form input field, so packager could add anything and
>   everything including things we do not care about.
>   -> So maybe we need a list of categories we care about somewhere and we
>   only integrate packages having one or more of these categories and
>   ignore all the other ones

- not part of the specfile (but additional metadata), so:
  i) also amounts to an additional thing to fill out (with the potential to
     get forgotten),
  ii) cannot be verified during review (for new packages),
  iii) has to be filled in after the review is completed (which increases
       the potential that it gets forgotten for new packages).

This does not mean that it could not possibly work, but this drawback has to
be kept in mind.

        Kevin Kofler