On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 10:12 PM Máirín Duffy <du...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > If this is, why has the project chosen to not document that in their
> > code/docs?  That would, it seems, help contributors stay focused on
> > the goal.
> >
> https://wiki.list.org/DEV/Home?action=show&redirect=DEV
>
> I went to list.org, clicked on developer wiki, it's on the front page.

Interesting.  I went to my search engine of choice and typed in
hyperkitty.  The first two links were:

https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty
and
https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

These felt fully authoritative and I did not notice a link to the url you cite.

> This is veering a bit off topic now and I smell unnecessary snark. Something,
> btw, I'm sure happens on Discourse.

The question was genuine.  Additionally, even at this site, the user
profile doesn't seem to be present.  I believe it can be gathered from
reading every blog you have linked and all of the associated comments.
This seems rather fragile as it is a long spin-up time and if your
blog goes away, we have no user profile.

Unrelated, if you have edit rights on that page, the GitHub link is
out of date and the page still refers to Fedora Hosted.

regards,

bex

> ~m

Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexel...@redhat.com | b...@pobox.com
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator
@bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org