Oh and I should also point out - you shouldn't have to read all of that, the
point was to make our mailing lists accessible to folks who aren't mailing list
users, who are less technical, younger, etc., to be more conclusive. Same
reason  Discourse is being peddled here. Big diff is we keep the mail interface
up for exisiting users rather than dropping them as a target!!

This is why folks are trying to point out here, you may get new users w
discourse but they will be different and you may lose who you have now.

~m