On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 7:07 PM Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:44:06PM -0400, Randy Barlow wrote:
> > On Wed, 2019-10-23 at 14:41 +0200, Petr Šabata wrote:
> > > We currently don’t have any other proposal that would fulfill the vision
> > > of our Objective and the needs of our users.
> > How do the proposals I've mentioned not fulfill the goals?
>
> Are you proposing to _do_ those things, or proposing that someone else
> oughta?

I agree with Lukas that this is unfair. As we talked on the Flock,
that means only people working @ RH can do such things since they have
dedicated time.

But I would definitely like to do some work in this regard, however, I
can't find full list of things we would like to achieve.

* Do we want to support "buildroot-only" packages?
* Do we want to build streams against all combinations (aka
py{2,3}+nodejs{8,9,10}+fedora{30,31,32} would result into 18 builds of
a packages)?

Those are just few points where I don't know answer. But if you can
provide list of all things we would like to achieve, I can definitely
come up with some proposal.